Hello friends, these days messaging apps have stopped giving free Recharges. Probably it is not giving them loyal customers, but again Line Free Calls and Messaging app is back after a pause. This time Line is bringing Line Free Recharge worth Rs 200 to each new and old customers. Procedure is almost same as previous, you just need to Send Stickers in the Group.
Just for a note, Wechat Messenger is also giving recharges for Sending stickers in group along with a voice call and a photo. Similarly you can also get Rs 25 Talktime for every friend you refer.
Coming back to topic, Line has again started the giveaway to the Android users with much more talktime amount, as much as Rs 200.
Isn’t it appealing enough to you for participating in this free Talktime event? I guess yes, so let’s start with the Procedure to get Line Free Recharge of Rs 200.
Line Free Recharge Worth Rs 200 October 2014
- Download Line Free Calls and Messaging app from Google play Store (Ignore if you already have).
- Install and open Line Application.
- Now create a group or use pre-existed group and send a sticker.
- You need to send atleast one Sticker per day in the group consecutively in the group for 20 Days to avail Line Free Recharge with Rs 200 talktime.
Must Read : Get Rs 50 Talktime on Rs 10 Recharge.
Note(s) for Line Free Recharge Event
- You need to send atleast one sticker in the Group per day.
- This offer duration is from 13th October to 11th November 2014.
- Don’t worry if you miss a day, you can continue sending the sticker from next day.
- Valid for Line India users only.
- Recharge redemption will occur when you reach 5 day milestone.
- 200 Credits is equal to Rs 100 Talktime. Similarly 400 credits is equal to Rs 200 Talktime.
- For more T&C read Line’s official Page.
That’s all folks, feel free to ask any of you doubts below in Comment section. Also hit a small thanks to show appreciation to my Work. 🙂
WeChat Free recharge is back now in Sepetember 2014. Now a days every messaging application are coming up with a new recharge scheme to attract users. And they are giving a crucial competition to each other. Be it Line, Wechat or Hike Messenger. This time Wechat is again giving Rs.150 free recharge to everyone. Before this Line was also giving Rs.120 recharge by sending stickers in group, you can read it here.
Must Read : Line Free Recharge Worth Rs 120.
This time to get Wechat free Recharge of Rs150 you need to do voice call too. Last time Line messenger probably copied the idea of Wechat, which was to send stickers in a group. Don’t know if again Line messenger will copy the idea of giving recharge by doing voice calls. We chat is already popular in countries like America. But still it doesn’t have got remarkable users in countries like India, where Whatsapp is already holding the complete market.
So without wasting much time, let’s start with the procedure to get free recharge with WeChat application.
Must Read : Freecharge Rs60 Free On Rs10,Just Use Given Coupon code.
WeChat Free Recharge Worth Rs 150 September 2014
The time period of Wechat free recharge offer will start from today itself and will end on 20th day. (From 1st September 2014 to 20th September 2014). Each day you will get Rs10 in your wallet, so how to avail this offer?
- First of all download WeChat application (if you don’t have already) from Google Play, or any other trusted source.
- Register or sign in to your account.
- You have to do two different activities in order to get WeChat Free recharge (1st one is calling and other is Sending stickers).
- From today (1st September) you need to do a voice or video call to any of your Wechat friend daily, and the call should last for atleast 1 minute till 10th of September. (Don’t worry Wechat gives free call).
- After September 10, i.e., 11th September to 20th September you need to send a sticker daily to a group consisting atleast 3 members.
- That’s it !! at the end of the offer period you will receive a recharge link to recharge your phone with your earned points.
This is all friends, enjoy with the free talktime you earned with WeChat free recharge offer, share your thoughts or doubts in the comment section 🙂 . Please leave a reply, it works as an energy drink to us 😉 .
Free recharge? Anyone would like to have anything in Tech World when a term “free” is added before it i guess. This time we are posting a brand new Trick for free Recharge which is offered officially by Line Messenger App. Want to know how? Just go through the below steps and follow the same to avail the offer.
Line which is one of the most Popular Calling and Messaging app among Android as well as IOS and Windows Phone users is back again with the free recharge offer for its users. As we know few days back WeChat was Offering its Costumers Rs 60 Worth Recharge to its costumers, just For Sending Stickers in a Group For few days. Similarly inspired By WeChat (Possibly) now Line is also giving free Recharge to its users just for sending Stickers in a group for 20 days ( At least one Sticker a day)
Must Read : Rs.60 Free recharge on Rs10 Via Freecharge Official Andriod app.
Previously Line Was Also Offering Rs 130 Worth Free Recharge to The Users just For Sending Sticker to any Friend Just For 15 days, But This time Users will have to send Stickers for 20 days Starting From 20th August 2014 to 10 September.
As that offer Ended, the Line is Back Again with New Free Recharge offer Worth Rs 120 for its users.
Starting from Today ( 20/8/2014) Send Stickers till The 28th day i.e ( 18/09/2014). Don’t worry if you miss one day, you can again send the sticker another day. But to get full Rs.120 recharge, you have to send stickers in 20 days out of maximum 28 days allowed in the offer.
Line Rs. 120 Free Recharge Just Follow The Below Steps
- First of all download Line app from Google Play store or from any trusted source (if you don’t have already downloaded).
- Now install Line Messenger App.
- Register with your Mobile number (Very Important Step)
- Create a New group on Line to send stickers in ( No Need if you are already added in any old group)
- Send any Sticker in that group
- Do it for 20 days (minimum 1 sticker per Day)
Note :- At The End of Every 5th Day you will receive a Message From Line to avail your Rs 30 worth Recharge and it will repeat until you will get 120 worth Free Talktime on the 20th day.
WeChat, which not very much popular messaging app for Android/Windows in India, is trying to promote itself by giving recharge of Rs.50 to its users. Continuing the trend of Line & Hike Messenger Wechat is giving away Rs.50 to all of its user, just for sending a text/smiley/sticker.
Now a days telecom operators are hiking the price rapidly and simultaneously the price hike is affecting the mobile customer’s pocket. Earlier Line Messenger was giving Rs.50, Rs.110 recharge & now giving Rs.130 recharge. And still Hike Rs.20/referral recharge is going on. Previously Wechat was also offering Rs.50 recharge for following Haer India. And now they are back with Rs.50 mobile Top-up to all of their customers.
Everyone in the world wants stuffs for free, don’t they? So let us tell you a free recharge trick using WeChat messenger. So here we go 🙂 .
WeChat Free Rs.50 Recharge Complete Steps
If you are a wechat user you must have already received an sms on your registered mobile saying.
Dear User, Thank you for using WeChat. Get Rs.50 instant FREErecharge, Just send a message to your friend on WeChat in next 48 hrs.
- Download & install Wechat app from Google Play Store, if you already haven’t installed yet.
- Just send a message/sticker/smiley to any of your friend. That’s it.
You will receive a message with a link to recharge your Phone like image below.
Hurry up grab the offer before it ends.
Note : Recharge on Aircel/Reliance for North East India will not be proceeded due to security reasons.
Enjoy friends, feel free to ask or clear any doubts in the comment section.