To start an online business or to open any blog or website a basic thing is required, domain name. Also many people don’t want to pay a single penny thus they never enter the online world, some of them start with Blogger free .blogspot domain. But still without a domain you still cannot open new possibilities. People often email, message me asking for free or cheap domain registration so here is good news for all those sort of people.
So, to give you relief from hassle and expenses of buying domain. We are sharing exclusive coupon code to get .com free domain name. Yes, you heard it right a completely free domain name. So, without wasting much time let’s get started.
Bigrock .com Free Domain Name for a Year
- First of all go to http://www.bigrock.in and register for new account.
- Complete the signup process.
- Now verify your email address.
- Now add a .com domain in your cart.
- While checkout use this coupon to get 100% discount on .com domain.
- Payable amount will reduce to zero. 🙂 And you will get free domain with zero extra charges.
This is it friends, now you got your very own free domain name without credit card or debit card. Feel free to ask any question, I will be very happy to answer it asap.
Tips to consider before buying used or old domain name.
First step to start a blog is to register or buy a domain. If you are thinking to purchase a old domain then its a good thing as pre-owned domain has more seo benifits. But buying a used domain name should be done carefully. You should research about the domain that you want to purchase. As there is chances that it might be banned or blacklisted, which will create a huge problem for seo and adsense approval.
So keep these below thing in mind before an old domain.
Age of domain is a big factor for the its trust and value. Simply as you know that more the old more greater SEO. Its age also effects its popularity and regular visitors to the site. I would recommend you to try to buy an old domain name as it has less chances to used for spamming or is banned or blacklisted.
Many bloggers prefer .com extention domain name at first choice as it is considered to be a good choice and reputation of any blog. So try to buy a international domain name like .com, .net, .org. Buying domains that is referredto any country like .in,.pk,.uk etc downgrades your website in the mind of your visitors. Although its extension doesn’t matters much but its a good thing if you buy a .com.
High Page Rank
Selecting a domain name and it has higher PR adds a +1 for you SEO. Having good page rank not only gives you search engine traffic but also a large amount of guest post for your blog. That will convert your work into traffic smoothly and easily. Good page rank also gives you a greater resell value for your domain and creates a nice reputation in front of your friends and rivals.
There a few domains that is quite large. And it is not recommend to go for domains that has much amount of characters. Consider to buy a small sized domain name as it will be easy for you and your visitors to visit your blog. Having small domain effect SEO ranking too. Also keep in mind that you must go for a name that professional and matches your niche as it will represent your blog forever and can’t be changed.
Recommend : Tips which domain to Choose, its effects on seo.
Blacklist or banned
This is a huge factor and a thing that should be in consideration. Always research on the domain that you are going to buy. If it is having Page Rank then check if it is genuine or fake. As many people make domain selling a business they start a blog post some article applies a false page rank and sold. You can visit rankchecker.com to see the that it is fake or genuine .
Also the domain you are purchasing might already been banned by adsense on which one can’t places ads even with active adsense account. You can check that if it is banned by google adsense or not by going here www.ctrlq.org/sandbox/
You can do a google search “info:example.com” to get the information.
Do share your ideas via comments and feedback via comments.
To start blogging any one needs a domain. They don’t even care that which domain they should prefer they just purchase a domain which feels cool and nice to read. Almost everyone while purchasing a domain is a newbie and he/she don’t think about SEO which would effect your traffic. If you ask bloggers about “Which domains to choose and if it affect site SEO then they would probably reply that domain doesn’t matters at all. But according to me there is a big secret of SEO behind choosing domain. Confused?
Have you heard about keywords which are very important to get your site’s article at the top rank in search engine.
Tips which domain to Choose, Domain effects on SEO
You have searched on google thousand of times. Have you ever noticed the search results. Google finds the articles by using the keywords that a user types on Google Search.
Google sees these things while filtering a search result to see that if keywords are appearing or not.
- Article Heading
- Site Name (If article heading is small enough to give space to Site name)
- Meta Description
- Site backlinks
- Site domain name
- Page Rank etc
Now we would concentrate on 5th point. If you read some articles which would tell you how to optimized search engines. Then you will find that they also mention that “Article permalink should contain focus keyword so that search sentence would match your permalink”. You know that in search engine results there is site url before permalink. Now you can conclude that if it matches your domain name too then it would raise your SEO.
Have a look on this above screen shot. The circled words are the site’s name and site’s url. As you can see that the searched sentence has matched with the site’s url and the site’s name. It is now proved that Domain name effects Site SEO heavily.
Things to keep in mind while choosing domain:
- Don’t use lengthy name : Choosing lengthy name would hide your article’s permalink and main keywords in search results.
- Choose related to your niche (Highly important) : If you want to run a blog related to mobile then think and choose domain which has mobile word.
- Don’t use words which are non-related to your niche : The biggest mistake I have done that I have used the word “Addiction” in my site’s domain as the word addiction has no relation to my site’s SEO.
- Go for top level and international domains like .com , .net , .org : One more mistake I have done that I have used .in as it was cheap @Rs.99 only :p . Don’t register domains referring to as specific country for example .in , .pk , .uk , etc. Try to use top level domain and don’t use a sub-domain like .blogspot.com . As it makes your site url a bit long and adsense also accepts .blogspot only if the site is too good.
- Don’t register a domain with different extention if it is already registered : For example : Using www.example.org even it is already registered with .com then your visitors may go to www.example.com by mistake. As people have a habit to open .com website.
Domain effects on SEO Conclusion:
Now you have understood that using the word related to your niche in your site domain Effects SEO. So, it should be chose according to your niche only don’t be in confusion that it won’t affect SEO.
That’s all hope that you will register domain wisely. Please let me know if any point is left over. Give your feedback as comments.